Monday, November 2, 2015

Up cycle used tack

I grew up horse poor and never out grew it, I was always having to buy used tack to show in and it caused me to appreciate good leather used or new good leather is good leather, I would much rather buy a plain used headstall with good leather and add conchos and bling, then buy  junk leather new just because it has bling. My go to for new headstalls has always been weaver leather, you can always find a browband headstall for under $30. Below  is a plain acorn tooled headstall I added conchos to. Their are tons of places that sell conchos and any theme you can think of. Most average between $5-$15 some more and if you go custom a lot more but, Tandyleather.com weaverleathersupply.com and conchos.com are reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment